Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Jillibean Cards today!

Just here today to share a few cards I made using some of the new CHA lines from
Jillibean Soup  
with a little help from my Cameo too ;)

Love this chevron shape that popped out a background image I had purchased.
Love it when you can put leftovers to good use - don't you?

This was one of the first things I made with my Cameo - the butterfly and the hexagon background and a ton of scraps from some Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pads:
 I love the kraft butterfly - and can't believe the detail on the cut! Seriously....
Hope you like them! Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

Jocie said...

beautiful cards Nicole!!

Jody said...

Awesome cards Nicole! Do you buy each image or do you have a monthly membership? Just curious as to what I should do.....

Melinda Spinks said...

Nicole, I saw the butterfly card on the blog and just had to come and tell you how much I loved it. :)