Friday, January 18, 2013

CHA 2013 Recap

I have been a bit MIA on the blog this week for a good reason....Last Thursday afternoon, my friend Kristine Davidson texted me - "Want to go to CHA?"

I was like - "For Real?"

Oh yes, we did... we went super last minute and it was great!

There was so much to see at the show, I didn't even take many pics of the booths and products - you can find them out there on the internet anyways right ;)

One of my favorite booths was the Bella Blvd booth - I consistently love their vibrant colours and patterns and their new releases hit that mark again.


And right now, owner and designer Stephanie Hunt is giving away some goodies from her new collections on her blog!

check it all out HERE - http://iamstephanie.typepad.com/myweblog/2013/01/cha-photos-a-giveaway.html

I have tons of photos to share from my trip - but if you follow me on instagram (@justnickscrap) you can see them all there... uploading all my photos there for a project coming up ;)

Be back soon with some scrappy goodness - hope the weather where you are is treating you well!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How cool is that that you were able to go!!! I hope you had a great time!!! :)

Diana Waite said...

hey it was SO fantastic to meet you in person!! Glad that you had a Fabbo time too!

Andrea Amu said...

That's awesome that you were able to go to CHA, even with it being very last minute! Lucky girl!

Sherri said...

So happy for you that you got to go Nic. Looks like the two of you had a good ol' fashioned girls trip. Loved seeing all the pix in your IG feed.

Unknown said...

Wow! how awesome! I can only dream, one day hopefully in my lifetime Aus will have something remotely on a par with CHA. Until then I love reading and enjoying the many blog posts :)