Friday, March 01, 2013

Jillibean Soup CHA project layout

I have a new page up on the Jillibean Soup blog this week using lots of the Soup Staples II collection - truth is, I have looked back at some of my Jillibean projects since last CHA and I have to say that I have used this line more than any other!
I cut my title from my cameo - I really wanted to use as many different colours and patterns from the line as possible and this seemed like an uncluttered way to do it.

I then punched a bunch of small circles and sewed them into a banner to add to my background paper behind the photo:

I added some of those awesome turquoise alphabeans and voila - done!
Love when a page comes together so easily and close to what you had in your mind when starting!



Post a Comment