Monday, March 11, 2013

Lily Bee Design - Sweet Shoppe

Good Morning! This week on the Lily Bee Design blog,  we will be sharing some wonderful and sweet projects using one of our newest lines from winter CHA - Sweet Shoppe

Sweet shoppe

Sweet Shoppe is fun everyday collection of a mix of soft and vibrant colors that can also easily be used for multiple, everyday themes! Soft floral patterns, mixed with trendy bokeh and happy polka dots are featured throughout the collection.
I am sharing a page today full of sweetness using this collection.   I was inspired by the title of the collection when using this page, and wanted to use as many of the fun, colorful patterns as possible to showcase the line!
Sweetness
Supplies: Sweet Shoppe (6x6 Tiny Tablet, Chipboard stickers, Embellishment bundle, Candystick Paper, Lollipop Paper, Pink Mint paper, Sat Water Taffy paper), Persnickety (Clear stamps), Stationery (Pear paper), Handmade (ABC stickers), Christmas Cheer (ABC stickers)

I used my Cameo to cut the leaves and title for my page, using some of the fun patterned paper found in the collection and then layered bits and pieces of papers from the 6x6 tiny tablet. This is one of my favorite ways to incorporate a lot of patterns, without using up all my larger sheets of paper.
Sweetness cl1
I layered some of the new chipboard stickers from the Sweet Shoppe collection, tucked just under my photo along with some ABC stickers and a lot more paper of course :)
Sweetness cl2
I love that no matter which collection the ABC stickers are from, they co-ordinate so well and are a perfect little addition to fill in gaps in your page. A quick little banner punched from some scraps of my tiny tablet and some machine stitching add a little bit of whimsy to the page.
Sweetness cl3
Make sure you check the blog all week long for lots of sweet projects using this collection!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

wow! beautiful!

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous page! I love it!