Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jillibean Soup cards

Good morning!!! I took a wee blogging breakd post - CHA - seems I was on a CHA hangover of sorts...but I am back today to post a few quick cards for Jillibean Soup using the Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup.

I used the stamps to create the "love" and placed it over some layers of patterned paper on my base card.

 For this mini card, I used a journaling card with some die cut shapes popped over top of some stamped hearts in a couple different colours.

 That's it for today - I'll be back soon with more CHA booth projects :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

happy to hear you recovered - great cards!

Bonjourscrap said...

Really like how you stamp the "LOVE". Both of cards are pretty !

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the colors and textures you always do! Miss you too!! <3<3<3

Leanne said...

so amazing!