Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scraptastic and a freebie!

Well, it's another blistery Sunday here up north and so I sat down to do a little scrapbooking!!  I pulled out the last bits of my Scraptastic January kit - Tongue Tied and this is what I created:

I came up with a brush script alphabet for my cameo , since I am so not good with ink and paint...  I think it turned out decent.


Here is the alphabet:


If you want to download it FREE - just click HERE

I'll be back with a few more Scraptastic kit projects this week!

Stay warm!

14 comments:

slbt17 said...

WOW! Great font!
Thank you.
Sandra ltb

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the colors and your layout, and yes, the font turned great !

Suzanna Lee said...

Your layout is striking but the journaling is what really hit me! Love the brush font! Thanks!

Suzanna Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon91 said...

I love your layout !!! thanks for free font ...
Bizz

Nathalie said...

This rocks! Your page is so modern and visually striking! I love it + I love that font!!!

MMJ said...

Nicole, I love your font! Thanks so much!

Valerie said...

Love the font! Thank you! Don't have a Cameo yet. Is there any way to download it as a true type font to use in photoshop?

Kim Watson said...

Gorgeous layout & wonderful font! Thanks so much for sharing the cut file. You are so sweet to do so!

Patty Delgado said...

Thanks so much for alphabet brush. Your layout is beatiful.

Jessica Yoder said...

LOVE these - but could you make a SVG file too?!

Niki Rowland said...

Thank you for the fab font, I've been looking for a decent brush script for ages and this is perfect - only bad thing is that I've only just found it!!

Trish said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful font. I don't have anything like it and can't wait to use it! I Love your wonderful style!

jperr said...

Great font,thanks for sharing
Blessings Jocelan