Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scraptastic - Feel Again kit shares

Hello!I am checking in today to share a few pages made with the February Feel Again kit from Scraptastic Kit Club.

Each month, we are able to choose which kit we will receive and I chose Feel Again for the month of February.

I feel in love with the aqua and pink/red combo and touches of black too! Here are a couple pages I created with this kit.

First up, is this page, using tons of Elle's Studio tags and bits:


You can see I did lots of layeing on this page, I quite simply just cut bits and pieces of the papers in the kit and then went crazy adding tags all over the place, in behind my photo and layering tag on tag on tag... you get the point.



I added in some fun foam heart stickers from the packs of Thickers in the kit and add on too! They are fun and a nice change to see in the Thickers pack:


Cute stickers right! Here is my final page all put together:



There are some pretty Crate Paper Transparency frames in the kit and add-on and I tried to incorporate them on my page in a different way. I used my circle punches to punch the transparencies into circles and then layered them with different patterned papers from the kit and add-on.



You can see a little of the swirl of wet glue that I used to hold it in place, but I am okay with that! I like this different twist to using those transparency frames.

Here is my completed page:



If you haven't done so - please check out the Scraptastic BLOG for lots of inspiration and the STORE for all the details on how to be a subscriber!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say, your work always inspires me, but these two pages are definitely some of my favorites from you ever!

ALINE said...

These pages are pretty!