Friday, August 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy - Storytime!

Good morning!! Last night was reveal over at Cocoa Daisy and today, I am here to share a page using this month's product focus - TAGS -  and hopefully inspire you to crack your September kit open and use up all those tags!

I used various tags from the main, DITL and both add-ons for this page:
  Pieces of me

I started off with the larger tags and then worked my way down to smaller sized tags to embellish the page:
  Pieces of me cl4

The larger tags are great to use for layering like paper without a lot of work! Just add a piece of twine, button or epoxy dot to finish it off! As you can see here - the kit(s) also have lots of smaller tags perfect for embellishing! You can easily use these to layer on your pages, add small bits of journalling or use them as they are!

  Pieces of me cl3Pieces of me cl1

Thanks for stopping by the blog today - come back tomorrow for more inspiration with the September Cocoa Daisy kit (s)!!

1 comment:

MiaW said...

Love the design, colors, layers and that adorable picture.