Saturday, August 02, 2014

Silhouette America - Lovely Day

Good morning! I am stopping by to quickly share a page I created for the Silhouette America blog last week!

I used my cameo to perforate my paper for my title and then in the perforated area, I painted in some watercolor paint in gray. I then cut my title out with a slightly smaller offset and added it over the watercolored area once it was dry.



I used a few of my favorite cut files to complete my page, including this fun rosette and some simple tabs to tuck behind photos. Even the smallest cut files are perfect for scrapping!


Here is my completed page:


It turned out pretty simple, and not what I imagined in my head when I sat down, but it it done ! Documented and done :)

Sometimes, It just goes like that right. Have a great day !

No comments: