Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Blue Ridge Reveal!

It's reveal time over on the Cocoa Daisy site and I am here today to share with you my first project using the Blue Ridge main kit, Shenandoah and Crabtree Falls add ons.

Here is my first page:


I used a lot of the yummy Crate Papers in the kit to layer my background and hand cut out my title. I really, just drew the letters on the backside of the papers and messily cut them out. Took just a few quick minutes to do and a fun result.


I added in lots of rub ons and wood veneers from the kits too, along with a couple Jillibean Soup cards that are awesome!! So many in a package :)

 

The cards I received in my kit were perfect to go with my selfie... so I went for it!

I'll be back tomorrow with another quick page using the October Cocoa Daisy kits!







1 comment:

jbonomo said...

Loving those layers of patterned paper!