Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fancy Pants

Well, brace for it - I am about to show you a page all about winter. Yes, it is already getting pretty cool up here in Canada and so I thought it was only appropriate to scrap these photos from last winter.


I used the Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Collection for this page - there are some really fun elements in this line, I love the rich raspberry colour mixed with a mint/teal colour and it's not just for winter/xmas ! Lots of great patterns you could use year round.

Here is my page:




Now, let's look at some of those fun things I mentioned earlier!

Flair: the Fancy Pants flair is much larger than the "normal" size you have seen out there.. I think it makes it easier to use! I find the "other" ones out there are almost too small sometimes??

Mini Trees: Yes, these are amazing. They do come on a tiny wood base, but I removed mine and flattened the back of the tree to adhere to my page. Super easy embellie.

Foil Papers: Perfect for titles, and these snowflakes - and to cut on my Silhouette Cameo too! I have a few ideas floating around in my brain for the foil!



I hope you are able to join us next weekend for our Social Saturday roundup on the Fancy Pants blog


No comments: