Saturday, September 13, 2014

Janome!

Have you heard of Janome ?? Yes, the sewing machine manufacturer?

I have been lucky enough to be sent a Janome machine a while back and it is the only sewing machine I use now! September is National Sewing month and the Janome blog will be full of sewing tips and techniques/inspiration for you to enjoy. I have a quick post on the Janome blog today all about apples and the page I am sharing today. Would love it if you could stop by and say hi over there!

I created an ad for the fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine that will go live FREE online on September 19! If you are a paper copy person - you can very easily get your copy at your local scrapbook store or subscribe if you want to be sure to get your copy!

Here is the layout I created for the ad for Janome this round:


I was tasked to use Apples + Purple - the Janome theme for September!
Purple was tough, but Crate Paper has this pretty fall line that was perfect for the page.



Thanks for stopping by the blog ! I appreciate all your comments :)

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Awesome layout! The stitching looks fantastic! I love all the different apples :-) I'm ready to go apple picking LOL!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Wow! I love the stitching on this awesome layout plus adding the dimension on the apple leaves is a great idea and really makes these pop!!