Monday, September 15, 2014

Jillibean Soup - cards!

Just stopping by quickly today to share with you a couple cards I made for the summer paper show for Jillibean Soup using their new Soup Staples III line - which is AMAZING!!!!

This card was made with a lot of scraps along with the new kraft tags and phrase cards! I think they are perfect cards for a card sentiment!

The new kraft tags are so great, they come in a few different shapes (circle, tag and triangle). Here I used more of the tag shape with a "hello" on it! Perfect for cards!


I added in a stamped sentiment and a wood sprinkle - a new addiction!! I hope Jillibean Soup keeps these around!

you can see a mini clothespin here  that I covered with the new kraft paper tape (polka dot). the clothespin is from the new Halloween line - and I am a clothespin addict :)

Hope you like the cards - be back soon with a few more projects!



No comments: