Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Scrapbook and Cards + a free cut file!

I have a new post up on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog with this month's free cameo cut file.

Here is what the freebie looks like this month:


You could definitely use this file over and over again and for different purposes! Use all the squares, or even just one. Cut out the heart and use that over and over! There are endless possibilities.


Here is the page I created using a lot of the cut squares for my page. The page really came together quickly once I had all the squares cut out from patterned paper.


Lately, I have been sticking to cutting my shapes out of cardstock, but I forget how lovely simple shapes like this look cut from patterned paper.


The squares are great for layering letters and other embellishments onto. I popped my squares up with foam adhesive, but you could leave them plain and they would work just as well!


To download the cut file, just click HERE

Hope you are enjoying these cut files - I already have next month's set up to go... working on a holiday one for December next! Enjoy!!

It's the last day to enter in the giveaway here on my blog - just click HERE and leave a comment.. I'll be drawing names for a Bella Blvd prize pack!!! Lots of goodies :)

No comments: