Monday, November 24, 2014

Jillibean Soup cards !

Good morning! I am not a big card maker by any means, so I am always on the lookout for making cards in a quick manner without a lot of effort. The cards I made this month for Jillibean Soup were just that - super easy, and I think cute at the same time.

This card was made with one of the new Jillibean Soup Mix the Media Masks - Joy.
I simple layered it onto white cardstock and misted with some silver gray mist to create the background for the card.


From there, I added some new Jillibean glitter and star sequins, stickers, a little twine and even some small jingle bells!


My next card was probably even easier! I started by cutting down green patterned paper from the Holly Berry Borscht collection and folded it to create the card base. I added some mist droplets in red and gold and let dry. I stitched the white cardstock down the center of the card and then added the last bits!



I trimmed the sentiment from a 3x4 card on the Bite Sized Bits paper from the Holly Berry collection and added foam adhesive to the back. Before I added it to the card, I wrapped some hemp twine around 3 of my fingers to create the loop and then stapled the ends together. I tucked it behind the sentiment and then removed the backing from the foam adhesive and added it all to the card - make sense? lol

I finished the card with a few simple Wood Sprinkles for some sparkle and that's it!

You could definitely make either of these cards quickly and in batches for the holidays if you wanted ! Happy scrapping.

No comments: