Thursday, December 18, 2014

Silhouette + Watercolours!

GOOD MORNING!

I am a big fan of graphic designs lately, and love the geometric look these days. I came across a fun heart shape in the Silhouette online store and thought I would give it a try on a scrapbook page.



I cut the design out of adhesive backed cardstock and then added some watercolor paints around the heart and in the inside grid.

 

Once it was all dry, I then lined the back with lots of bits of Simple Stories paper. Love this collection that has been sitting in my stash.


I also used more Simple Stories paper to cut my title. All in all, I used a 6x6 pad of paper and a sheet of white cardstock! Stillhave lots of paper left too :) Love paper pads.




Design Used
Heart Geometric Lace Single fold card
Best Day Ever

Supplies:
Adhesive Backed Cardstock

No comments: