Thursday, January 22, 2015

SCT Jan cut file freebie

First off - I cannot believe that this has been sitting in my draft folder for a couple weeks!! With the holidays and then CHA immediately following, my normal blogging schedule is totally off kilter!

The first Tuesday of every month is when I release my cut file freebie on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog.
It's a little late, but check out this month's freebie:




I really wanted to make it simple, but useful too. This file is perfect for scrapbook pages, pocket page spreads and even cards! Each month and word is a different tab that you can easily cut and tuck behind a photo, layer on a PL card or use as a sentiment on a card. I used mine for this scrapbook layout to document a quick view of 2014.



I normally don't use more than 2-3 photos on a page, so this was a stretch for me! I had the plan in my head and it came out okay... although I think I didn't control myself and added too much. The title size threw me off, but I had a hard time making it work. Oh well, they can't all be masterpieces right?


You can see that I did tuck those month titles behind my photo grid, using Silhouette adhesive backed cardstock - which I LOVE!!! So easy to cut, peel and stick down.

I am working on next month's freebie right now, I hope you enjoy this one and that you will "love" next months too ;) To download this freebie, visit the SCT blog HERE


No comments: