Friday, March 20, 2015

Bella Blvd - Sketch!

It's almost the weekend!!! I am up on the Bella Blvd blog today with my last assignment as a DT member, using a fun PageMaps sketch!


I used a decent mix of the new Bella Blvd collections on this page - Campout, Star Student and Color Chaos:



I love a good grid, it really does help organize my creative chaotic way of scrapping. I can still get all the goodies in that I like to use without it feeling a little cluttered.



I added in tons of new and old chipboard on this page, along with some Clear Cuts and Invisibles in replacement of patterned paper. You can't even tell that small cloud piece is a thicker clear sheet, but it is and you can sew through it perfectly ;)



Love the new chipboard alpha style too, mixed with the previous clean version - a good way to mix the two fonts together with some alpha stickers. My Lucas (in the photo) picked the title. I could use a few more # chipboard pieces.


That's it for me today! Please do stop by the Bella Blvd blog and say hi...it's my last project on the blog!

No comments: