Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fancy Pants Flutter - Beautiful You

Good morning!! Last week I shared a page with you using the new Fancy Pants Office Suite Colletion and today, I have one with another new collection - Flutter. This collection is girly, with pinks, blush, yellow gold and even teal!

I created this page about my daughter with some punched circles and my watercolors. I am definitely not a watercolor expert, but I am having fun playing around with them :)



You can see that I drew pencial lines for cirlces and then added the watercolors to my white cardstock... once it was dry, I added the circles and machine stitching. Yes, I did a poor job of the pencil lines... so my public service announcement for today is to draw them LIGHTLY!! You can thank me later ;)


I finished off my page with a diecut from the collection pack and a few enamel dots from my stash!

To check out the entire Flutter collection, stop by the Fancy Pants website HERE



No comments: