Thursday, June 25, 2015

Brothers - Jillibean Soup




Good morning! I am back with another Jillibean Soup project, using another old photo from my stash. This one is of my boys about 9 yrs ago! Man, they have grown so much since then.



I used a lot of the Cool as a Cucumber line for this page. It just screams boy - but I really love the triangles and pops of yellow and orange that I don't usually love, however the colors in this collection are seriously awesome.




How awesome are those Kraft Tags too! I love the triangle shape. They are so perfect for a layering item on your page. I did cut the title out on my Silhouette using a basic font - I think it was Arial? Nothing fancy, but I like the bold look.

That's it for me today!! I will be back very soon to share some projects made with the new Jillibean Soup Sew Sweet collection - its a crafty themed collection and I love the colors in the line!



No comments: