Saturday, July 25, 2015

July Hip Kits!

Hello and good morning!  I received my July Hip Kits just the other day and cracked it right open so I could play! 

I loved the June kits, but really loved July!

 Here is the first page that I created:
  Sun Kissed Cheeks

 I really love the bright colors in this month's kit... and I am a sucker for October Afternoon and there is a good amount of it in the kit. I cut up several strips of OA papers to create the right side of my page.

 Sun Kissed Cheeks cl1

I love all the different alphas in this month's kits too - they work great mixed together on the page layered over this awesome PL card that Kim Watson designed.

  Sun Kissed Cheeks cl2  

All the Simple Stories frames in the kit are perfect for layering too - I added a few beside my photo and I like how it turned out!
  Sun Kissed Cheeks cl3  

 That's it for me today! Enjoy your weekend!  

No comments: