Monday, June 13, 2016

Jillibean Card - Hello Beautiful card

Full disclosure - this is a recent fave project for me. It really did come together quite quickly and used mostly all scraps!! I really hate tossing paper away :)




I had these 1/2" strips of paper from the Mushroom Medley and Healthy Hello collections left over from another project, so I trimmed them all down to  1 1/2" lengths and just started to adhere them over a card base in a quilt like pattern, flipping the direction of the strips and then trimming off any excess that overhung the edge of the 4" square base.






I finished off the card with some vellum lined behind a diecut shape from the Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup collection, some wood veneers and a pretty butterfly paperclip! So simple and easy and I think kind of pretty too!


Hope you like it!



No comments: