Monday, July 18, 2016

Make A Splash - Fancy Pants Designs

Hello, summer is in full swing now up here- the kids are finally out of school and I am t-4 days until my vacation! YAY!


I am stopping in to share a page I made for the Fancy Pants Designs blog last week, mixing several collections.



I started the page by using some of these letters from the Office Suite collection - still one of my favorites. I love the large fun mixed font.


I added in a few diecut polaroids I made, a good way to increase the size of your smaller photos. I added some embellishments from Life Is Beautiful and Making Waves too.



 I like how the whole thing came together pretty simply, not often for me that I keep things simple, usually I am filling a whole background with a bunch of "stuff".




That's it for me today! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

No comments: