Friday, August 26, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs - It starts with an idea



The other day I shared a quick sneak of a project I made for Fancy Pants Designs using this quilt as an inspiration piece !


I was inspired by all those colorful strips of fabric on the quilt and kept that in mind when starting my project. I used several strips of paper from the Fancy Pants collection - Millie and June for this page.



I also added in a ton of stitching, which in hindsight... I don't think I would repeat ! I think it was a bit too much, but was too late once I got started :) oh well!


I added in a title of enamel words and these fantastic chipboard alphas from the Life is Beautiful collection - I love these!







And here is how the whole thing came together. Looks a little complicated, but I promise you it isn't!




That's it for me today, hope you are enjoying the last bits of summer !



No comments: