Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Scrapbook.com Mini Class



I know that I have mentioned this before - but just wanted to remind anyone that is interested of a mini-class that I did over at Scrapbook.com that is FREE !

It is a mini-class on 5 different ways you can use with 5 basic supplies! Think of it as more of a reminder of the possibilities and ways to stretch your stash!



I give a few small tips on how to make better use of:

Adhesives. We will talk, washi tape, double sided adhesives, make your own enamel stickers and how to get vellum to adhere nicely!


Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ah yes, there are so many things you can do with just paper - my favorite supply. Lots of fun with this one.


Stamps! Often my most forgotten supply but really versatile if you actually crack them out!




Pens and Markers. I think this one is another one of those forgotten supplies. You really can do some fun stuff with regular and distress markers and paper.

  

Stickers! Don't forget about how great stickers can be! Lots of fun ways to incorporate them into your projects. I buy a lot of stickers. Love them.



Full disclosure - I don't get anything if you click over to Scrapbook.com to take the class, but I think it's a good class to take as more of a reminder of all the possibilities out there to explore with your supplies!



No comments: