Monday, September 19, 2016

Back to school with Fancy Pants Designs







Good morning! I shared a project over on the Fancy Pants Designs blog the other day and thought I would share it here quickly.



The theme was "back to school", and since I have our oldest headed off to high school this year, it only seemed appropriate to document that!



I started with a piece of Fancy Pants Designs corrugated cardstock and my Good Fellows 6x6 paper pad. I used the Stencil Alpha cut file from JustNick for the letters, and cut them out of various patterns from the paper pad.






I added in just a few small embellishments to the page, a pie chart flair and some fun die cuts from the Good Fellows ephemera pack.









Once I had all that die cutting done, the page came together quite quickly and I like the final result! And man, it is tough to see how grown up my guy is already.











I hope you like it too! Stay tuned for more projects :)

No comments: