Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sept Jillibean - Together



Have you seen the new releases from Jillibean Soup yet? I think the two summer releases (Hardy Hodgepodge and Chit Chat Chowder) are a couple of my faves from them!


I created this page using the Chit Chat Chowder collection - actually mostly from one sheet of paper!




I cut apart the Bite Sized Bits - a full sheet of paper with journaling like cards on one side and a full patterned back. I cut apart that sheet to get the mini squares on this layout.





I used foam adhesive behind all the squares to complete the grid and pop it off the neutral white background. I love the central title and some little Jillibean bits mixed in - wood veneers, wood sprinkles, adhesive sequins and mini placemats too.







Sometimes a simple page can be impactful, and I like how this one turned out!

Enjoy your day :)

No comments: