Friday, September 16, 2016

Shimelle Back to School theme















Good Morning!

I had a project up over on the Shimelle blog for a back to school theme and thought I would share it with you now!


I really love the idea of using comparison photos of the first day/last day of school for a base for the back to school theme. It is a great way to show the entire school year in a few snapshots for your album. I also love the idea of using 2 colors to contrast on the page to highlight each part of the school year, like I did on my page.



I kept everything similar on both sides of the page, swapping out blue for green, etc. It's a pretty clean and simple design for this page but allows me to fit in both photos and even a little bullet journaling from my boys' perspective on grade 5.






Overall, I really like the simple look that came together on this page! Super easy and a great way to really show how big he has gotten this past year... now he is off to middle school and totally ready for it!







Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments: