Tuesday, August 18, 2015

July Hip Kit Club projects!

You would think having a few weeks off work would allow me extra time to do thing like planning and blogging etc... but it did not! I am back at work now and thought I should catch up on the old blog :)

I created this project for Hip Kit Club using the July kits - main and color kit to be specific! I love this color add on for July and decided to test out my not so artsy side ! lol

I stamped my cardstock base with the Heidi Swapp stamp in the color add on and then added some distress ink (also from the add on) to my ink block. I dropped a few drop of water and then "splatted" it over the stamped images. I did change up the colors with some other distress inks in my stash.


There are a lot of great alphas in each monthly kits, but this month, I love the foam thickers the best... I combined a couple together for the title on this page.


Here is how it all came together! I kind of like it :)


To check out more about Hip Kits, please stop by their site! September kits were just revealed on the 15th so shop now!



No comments: